Friday 14 September 2018

πŸ’œ Music Video! πŸ’œ "Made For Now" x Daddy Yankee




πŸ’œ Music Video! πŸ’œ "Made For Now" x Daddy Yankee

Hey u guys, 

"Made For Now" is here! This is my first release in 3 years and this song is very special to me. I enjoyed working with Daddy Yankee so much and put my heart and soul into it.

So what are you waiting for?! Click the image above or button below to watch the official music video!

Let me say one last thing... I have SO MUCH more coming for you all that I can't wait to share ;)

πŸ’œ


CLICK HERE TO LISTEN NOW!
Copyright © 2018 Janet Jackson, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in or purchased something from Janet Jackson.

Our mailing address: Janet Jackson P.O. BOX 1346 Oakland, California 94604 USA

update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is being viewed

ASKiNG RADiO Pick

Outrage As President Buhari's Daughter, Hanan, Uses Presidential Jet For Private Photography Trip

In the latest of the controversy to trail her, Hanan on Thursday attended an event to photograph a Durbar by Rilwanu Adamu, Emir of Ba...

Reader's Pick